Problem to run Simulink+FAST

Hello!!!
I am working with FAST by using Simulink for control. I faced the error stated below.

Error using Run_Fuku2_Nrel_AntiWindup_Just_to_run_mannual_fixing_txt (line 179) Error due to multiple causes. Caused by: Error using Run_Fuku2_Nrel_AntiWindup_Just_to_run_mannual_fixing_txt (line 179) Error reported by S-function 'FAST_SFunc' in 'power_partwvd_1_2018a/FAST Nonlinear Wind Turbine/S-Function': FAST_InitializeAll:AD_Init:Init_AFIparams:AFI_Init:ReadAFfile:Airfoil data should go from -180 to 180 and the coefficients at the ends should be the same. FAST_InitializeAll:HydroDyn_Init:Waves_Init:VariousWaves_Init:Cannot allocate array InitOut%WaveVel. VariousWaves_Init:Cannot allocate array InitOut%PWaveVel0. VariousWaves_Init:Cannot allocate array InitOut%PWaveAcc0. VariousWaves_Init:Cannot allocate array InitOut%nodeInWater. Error using Run_Fuku2_Nrel_AntiWindup_Just_to_run_mannual_fixing_txt (line 179) The expression: u(strmatch('GenSpeed',OutList)) in 'power_partwvd_1_2018a/Generator Speed' has a syntax error Error using Run_Fuku2_Nrel_AntiWindup_Just_to_run_mannual_fixing_txt (line 179) The expression: u(strmatch('BldPitch1',OutList)) in 'power_partwvd_1_2018a/Pitch Angle' has a syntax error

Can you suggest me how to solve these problems?
Thank you so much in advance.
Danupon Subanapong

Dear Danupon.

The error regarding ReadAFfile is caused by an incorrect specification of the airfoil data.

The allocation errors are likely caused by the model requiring more RAM than you have available or more memory than the application allows. For the former, reducing the number of hydrodynamic analysis nodes will likely solve the problem. For the latter, I’m not sure if you are using a 32-bit Windows application, but if so, switching to a 64-bit Windows application would likely solve the problem.

The strmatch errors are likely caused because you haven’t included GenSpeed or BldPitch1 in your FAST output files. Adding these outputs to the OutList of the ElastoDyn input file should solve the problem.

I’m not sure who developed the MATLAB script “Run_Fuku2_Nrel_AntiWindup_Just_to_run_mannual_fixing_txt”, but you may want to reach out to the source of that script for more help.

Best regards,