MCrunch

Hi,everyone:
I encountered such a problem when I was running MCrunch. Is there anything wrong with it? I hope you can give me some advice,thank you very much!

Dear Ning.Wang,

What problem are you running into with MCrunch?

Best regards,

Dear Jason:
I had a problem logging into the forum before, and never got there.Attachment is my problem

Dear Ning.Wang,

“DLC2.3_1.out” is a sample FAST output file provided in the MCrunch CertTest for testing various features of MCrunch. The name of this file is specified in the MCrunch input file “Test01.mcru”. Does “DLC2.3_1.out” exist in your directory and is the path to it set correctly in “Test01.mcru”?

Best regards,

Dear Jason:
I just downloaded it from the website, and I didn’t change the code. It just reported an error. Is there anything to set.Thank you Jason!
1576378553(1).png

Dear Ning.Wang,

The image is too blurry…I can’t read what the error is. Can you re-paste the image?

Best regards,

Dear Jason:
Is this picture great?Thank you very much!

Dear Ning.Wang,

I don’t see anything in your picture that helps me identify the problem. Can you attach the complete Command Window…from when you type “MCrunch”?

Best regards,

Dear Jason,

Thank you for accepting me into the forum. I have been using the site as a visitor for a long time, but alas now need to become a member to help solve some issues I am having.

The issue I am having is what I assume is the same as in this thread. I have downloaded MCrunch from the your google drive account and following the user guide I am initially attempting to run the certification script.

I hope I have managed to correctly attach a screengrab of the error I am getting.

Any advice and guidance would be very much appreciated.

Kindest regards
Mark Byers

Attachement not the clearest, so have attached a screen grab of just the command window

Dear Mark.Byers and Ning.Wang,

I’ve now ran MCrunch 'Test01.mcru' myself and can reproduce this error regarding FileInfo.Time. I’m not sure of the history here, but it looks like recent versions of MATLAB cannot interpret line 245 of ReadManyFiles.m properly. However, a simpler evaluation of line 245 is given on line 253. By commenting out lines 243-247 and uncommenting lines 252-254, MCrunch should run as expected.

Best regards,

Sir,I meet some problem when I run mcrunch by matlab,you can check my running process,and please tell me how to solve,thanks!I set the path about setting files,then,I run mcrunch in the command window,but I am sad about the result,the software tells me “Could not open ‘DLC2.3_1.out’for reading.” Could you tell me how to deal,Thank you!

Dear Hairui.Jiang,

Does the file DLC2.3_1.out set in Test_01.mcru exist in the directory specified?

Best regards,

Sir,I set the path as you say,but problem still exist,Best regards!

Dear Hairui.Jiang,

Can you try setting the line in Test_01.mcru that points to “DLC2.3_1.out” equal to?:

“F:\FAST\aftertreatment\MCrunch\CertTest\DLC2.3_1.out”

Best regards,

Sir,I try again as you said,I don’t see any error,but I am not sure weather I success?Because I just find a .echo file,then I don’t find anything else. As you can see in the pictures.Thanks!

Dear Hairui.Jiang,

OK, well at least you got past the first error.

Now, have you tried commenting out lines 243-247 and uncommenting lines 252-254 as explained in my post dated Feb 25, 2021 above?

Best regards,

Sir, I succeed as you said,Thanks for your help!
Best regards!

Dear Jason,
I did as you said,commenting out lines 243-247 and uncommenting lines 252-254.This problem can be solved,but another error occurs as the following picture. Could you please give me some advice or guidence? Thank you!

Dear @Yanhua.Liu,

Given the language change, I’m not sure I understand what the error is. Please clarify.

Best regards,