Location of Phase VI Data

Hello all! I’m wondering where the Ames test Phase VI data is being stored today. I have a link to it (from wind.nrel.gov/amestest/) taking me to ecn.nl but that link is dead, and a search at the ecn website turns up nothing. Any help would be appreciated!

Sean Q

Sean,

Please contact Dr. Scott Schreck to obtain access to the UAE Phase VI data. That database is huge, so he only gives out reasonable subsets of the data.

You can see a list of the various tests in the test report: [url]http://www.nrel.gov/docs/fy02osti/29955.pdf[/url]. Table 1 on Page 14 has an overview of the test matrix. You can find more details about the various tests in Appendix C.

Marshall

Mr. Marshall,

I would like to know, how long does it take to prepare the data?, the last contact between me and Dr. Scott Schreck was a week ago, and it will be inappropriate to send him messages at short intervals.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Hazem Wahed

Dear Hazem,

To be honest, I don’t know. It’s possible that Dr. Schreck is trying to meet a deadline and hasn’t had time to work on it. Did you ask for a small subset? He is not inclined to distribute large chunks of the data. If he acknowledged your request and gave you an idea how long it would take, I would wait for a few days after that. If he did not acknowledge your request, I would suggest that you send him another. It may be that your email got buried under the avalanche of email we have to deal with here.

Marshall