the following code is not working:
“python setup.py install --compile-rosco”
please help me to sort it out.
Thanks in advance
The ROSCO GitHub might be a more appropriate location to post this kind of issue. Please post the error message you receive, so we can assist you better.
I downloaded and compiled ROSCO from github according to ROSCO 2.6.0 documentation(1.3. Full ROSCO Installation) using Anaconda.
And i tried to test Examples using Visual Studio code but all Examples have same error.
I just followed instruction ‘1.3. Full ROSCO Installation’
- conda config --add channels conda-forge
- conda create -y --name rosco-env python=3.8
- conda activate rosco-env
- git clone GitHub - NREL/ROSCO: A Reference Open Source Controller for Wind Turbines
- cd ROSCO
- conda install m2w64-toolchain libpython
- conda env config vars set FC=gfortran
- conda install -y wisdem=3.5.0
- python setup.py install --compile-rosco
Here is my error
All Examples have same error
- Attributerror: module ‘numpy’ has no attribute ‘warnings’
I am not used to code so i don’t know where to start to find out.
I already checked numpy is the newest version and re-installed it.
Would you please give me an advice?
Sorry, this slipped my attention. The latest version of numpy is not compatible with older versions of ROSCO. I would recommend you update to the latest version of ROSCO.
Thank for your solution.
Now I confirmed it’s running very well.