Airfoil data for two-blade wind turbines needed

Dear all ,
I am recently working on a two-blade wind turbine and need to use the airfoil data of the two-blade wind turbine, and I am currently collecting the complete airfoil data of AWT-27 or CART2.
I wonder if anyone has a complete model of the blade, or detailed sectional data so that I can model it accurately。
I noticed there is a post,[url]The airfoil of AWT-27]
But I can’t find the complete section data in the link to model the blades

Best regards,
Tianhui

Dear Tianhui,

This wind turbine model was made many years ago (before I joined NREL) and I doubt the information you request is available.

Best regards,

Dear Jason,
Currently I intend to select CART2 as the object of study, which requires the use of the CART2 blade model.
There are detailed information about CART2 in the report published by NREL, including the airfoil section reference.If I can’t find the built model resource, I don’t know if there is a way to find the relevant data according to airfoil section reference. I tried to find it in [url]http://airfoiltools.com/[/url],but no luck.
airfoil section reference:ART 15;ART25;ART35; ART45; ART 55; ART 65; ART 75; ART 85; ART 95

Best regards,
Tianhui

Dear Tianhui,

I’m not familiar with the ART airfoil sections, and unfortunately, the CART FAST / OpenFAST models are not available in the public domain, as discussed a bit in the following forum topic: Help running FAST v8 for the first time - #6 by Jason.Jonkman.

Best regards,