SOWFA compilation error

Hi everyone

I’ve recently downloaded the SOWFA code and encountered some error’s when I executed “Allwmake”

The syntax is given below:

[code]gfortran -c …/FAST/Source/HydroCalc.f90 -o HydroCalc.o
…/FAST/Source/HydroCalc.f90:198.32:

USE NWTC_Library
Fatal Error: Cannot read module file ‘nwtc_library.mod’ opened at (1), because it was created by a different version of GNU Fortran
make: *** [HydroCalc.o] Error 1
ar: HydroCalc.o: No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat ‘libfast.a’: No such file or directory
make: Warning: File linux64GccDPOpt/options' has modification time 9.9 s in the future make: warning: Clock skew detected. Your build may be incomplete. make: Warning: File Make/linux64GccDPOpt/dontIncludeDeps’ has modification time 9.9 s in the future
wmakeLnInclude: linking include files to ./lnInclude
make: warning: Clock skew detected. Your build may be incomplete.
make: Warning: File Make/linux64GccDPOpt/dontIncludeDeps' has modification time 9.5 s in the future Making dependency list for source file horizontalAxisWindTurbinesFAST/horizontalAxisWindTurbinesFAST.C make: warning: Clock skew detected. Your build may be incomplete. make: Warning: File horizontalAxisWindTurbinesFAST/horizontalAxisWindTurbinesFAST.dep’ has modification time 9.8 s in the future
SOURCE=horizontalAxisWindTurbinesFAST/horizontalAxisWindTurbinesFAST.C ; g++ -m64 -Dlinux64 -DWM_DP -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wold-style-cast -Wnon-virtual-dtor -O3 -DNoRepository -ftemplate-depth-100 -I/opt/OpenFOAM-2.3.0/src/triSurface/lnInclude -I/opt/OpenFOAM-2.3.0/src/finiteVolume/lnInclude -I/opt/OpenFOAM-2.3.0/src/meshTools/lnInclude -I/opt/OpenFOAM-2.3.0/src/turbulenceModels -I/opt/OpenFOAM-2.3.0/src/turbulenceModels/LES/LESdeltas/lnInclude -I/opt/OpenFOAM-2.3.0/src/turbulenceModels/LES/LESfilters/lnInclude -I/opt/OpenFOAM-2.3.0/src/transportModels -IlnInclude -I. -I/opt/OpenFOAM-2.3.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude -I/opt/OpenFOAM-2.3.0/src/OSspecific/POSIX/lnInclude -fPIC -c $SOURCE -o Make/linux64GccDPOpt/horizontalAxisWindTurbinesFAST.o
‘/lxdata/users/kobi/OpenFOAM/kobi-2.3.0/platforms/linux64GccDPOpt/lib/libuserfastturb.so’ is up to date.
make: Warning: File linux64GccDPOpt/options' has modification time 9.9 s in the future make: warning: Clock skew detected. Your build may be incomplete. make: Warning: File Make/linux64GccDPOpt/dontIncludeDeps’ has modification time 9.8 s in the future
wmakeLnInclude: linking include files to ./lnInclude
make: Warning: File Make/linux64GccDPOpt/dontIncludeDeps' has modification time 9.4 s in the future Making dependency list for source file fields/fvPatchFields/derived/turbulentABLVelocityControlled/turbulentABLVelocityControlledFvPatchField.C ^Cmake: *** Deleting file fields/fvPatchFields/derived/turbulentABLVelocityControlled/turbulentABLVelocityControlledFvPatchField.dep’
make: *** [fields/fvPatchFields/derived/turbulentABLVelocityControlled/turbulentABLVelocityControlledFvPatchField.dep] Interrupt

[/code]

and it goes on and on

Its probably connected (or not ) to my lack of experience in Linux

Can anyone please direct me in fixing this problem ?

Thanks

Hi Yaakov,

Could you please show me the entire make file for compiling “openfast”? The file is src/openfast/bin/objmake

Thank you!!

-Sang

Hello Sang and Thank U for the reply.

The file you asked for is not exit in the folder you specify
There is a basic mistake in my installation.

here is what i did:
Download SOWFA-master, extract it in my home folder,
I run ‘Allwmake’, although there are many errors in the compilation,
it created a folder called ‘OpenFoam’-> ‘kobi-2.3.0’ (user name - kobi)and in there
I search for the ‘objmake’ file according to the path you specified.

Something is not right in the installation

Can U tell me what I do wrong

Thanks