Interface of the GH Bladed DLLs

Dear Shiv,

A similar question was asked and answered on the forum–see: Interface for DISCON and an inhouse aerodynamic code.

Best regards,

Hi Everyone,
I have generated 32-bit .dll for BLADED. However, I got this error msg in the BLADED interface. Please help me to sort this out. Thanks in advance,

*** Note: Using legacy controller, ‘DISCON’ in controller C:\Users\PC00\ROSCO\Test_Cases\NREL-5MW\libdiscon.dll
*** ERROR: Unknown SEH (Structured Exception Handling) error encountered. This could be due to using the wrong calling convention being used when calling a dll, or a C++ exception being thrown from within an extern “C” function, or a missing dll dependency encountered in external controller.

Hi Abhinandan,

I responded to your similar question here: Below are the steps I took to compile and run ROSCO for Bladed v4.12: · Issue #191 · NREL/ROSCO · GitHub

Best, Dan

Dear Daniel,
I have follwed all the stpes as mentioned in " 7. Running Bladed simulations with ROSCO controller - ROSCO 2.6.0 documentation" after generation of 32 bit DLL of 5 MW NREL wind turbine for BLADED 4.10. But got same error as mentioned below. I am confused where I 'm doing mistake such as DISCON.IN or src files or .prj file of BLADED. Plese help me to solve. If possible can you kindly provide any working model of .DLL, and DISCON.IN, .prj file of 5 MW turbine for BLADED to verify where I am doing mistakes.
Thanking you.

*** Note: Using legacy controller, ‘DISCON’ in controller C:\Users\PC00\ROSCO\Test_Cases\NREL-5MW\libdiscon.dll
*** ERROR: Unknown SEH (Structured Exception Handling) error encountered. This could be due to using the wrong calling convention being used when calling a dll, or a C++ exception being thrown from within an extern “C” function, or a missing dll dependency encountered in external controller.