Inputs and Outputs for Simulink block in FAST

Dear Jason
I’m trying to extract the Cp and Ct values from the files in this topic: NREL 5-MW reference turbine - CP, CQ, CT Coefficients

I’m comparing each file to see in which of the new Test18 files I should modify, for obtaining the parameters as outputs of the system.
In the files you sent, there’s one called NRELOffshrBsline5MW.WTP. Since it is the only one different from the files I have, I suppose this is where you define and obtain the parameters as outputs. However, I don’t know what to do with it, or where I should place it.

Also, I checked the files from Rannam.Chaaban, but I have the same problem that I don’t know what to do with them, since they are an old version of Matlab.

I also remind that I use FAST through Simulink, so my idea is to extract the Cp and Ct values from the turbine block, like the Test1 Simulink example.

Could you guide me?

Best regards
David

EDIT:
Also, I went into the OutListParameters.xlsx, and I found something in the “Removed - in AeroDyn later” label:
Hub and Rotor Loads
RotCq LSShftCq Rotor torque coefficient (this is equivalent to the low-speed shaft torque coefficient) N/A
RotCp LSShftCp Rotor power coefficient (this is equivalent to the low-speed shaft power coefficient) N/A
RotCt LSShftCt Rotor thrust coefficient (this is equivalent to the low-speed shaft thrust coefficient) N/A
I hope they are the parameters I’m looking for, but since they are in the Removed label, I know I can’t use them in FAST 8.12, so the only option I have is to implement it with the codes I have