DISCON Compilation

hello,everyone
I have a problem about compiling discon.f90, I succeed to compiled the discon by IVF2013 and MVS2010 in my computer,and it worked well,But when I copy the dll to the another computer(the MVS2010 was not installed in this computer), the dll can not work.
I do not know why. I hope that the dll can work even though the PC do not have the MCS2010 .I think Something options must change during the compiling,or the dll have some dependencies. Can you tell me why and how to fix it .
Hope your help .

Best regard!

Dear Ruiliang,

I’m not sure. Perhaps you need the DFORRT.dll installed on the computer without the compiler? You can find this here: wind.nrel.gov/public/jjonkman/FAST/DFORRT.dll.

Best regards,

hello,Jason
Thank you for your advice ,but it do not work. I have something to clarify,When I compiled the discon, I use the NWTC libary like below:
DISCON.png

I think the discon lost the dependencies when I change the PC. But I do not konw how to put the dependencies in the discon when compiling.What do you think ?

Best Regard

Dear Ruiliang,

I’m sorry, but I don’t know the answer to your question. Hopefully someone else on this forum can offer some advice.

Best regards,

Hi Ruiliang,

Have you set the compiler option “/libs:static”? I guess that this could solve your problem.

Best,
Jan