MCrunch (compiled version)

Hello all,

Would anyone know where I can download a compiled version of MCrunch? I have looked on the NREL website and searched through some of the many posts relating to MCrunch on this forum. I do not have a Matlab license so I need the compiled version rather than the source code. I will also need the free Matlab libraries.

The following text was extract from the MCrunch User Guide:
NREL distributes the source scripts, sample files, and a compiled version of MCrunch. If you do not own a MatLab license, you will have to use the compiled version. This requires you to download the free MatLab libraries (MCRInstaller.exe) from wind.nrel.gov/designcodes/postpr … s/mcrunch/. If you own MatLab and use the source scripts, you will need the Statistics and Signal Processing Toolboxes.

Kind regards,
Aengus.

Dear Aengus,

The replacement for the old NWTC Information Portal is still being developed. Until then, you can find the old archives of MCrunch (including the precompiled Windows executable) and the MCRInstaller on my Google drive–see: drive.google.com/drive/folders/ … sp=sharing.

Best regards,

Hi Jason,

Many thanks for your very prompt and helpful reply as always.

Kind regards,
Aengus.

Hi Jason,

Sorry to bother you again…

I have installed the Matlab Component Runtime which is Version 7.7. When I try to run MCrunch it gives me an error saying it can’t find mclmcrrt713.dll. I checked my environment path and searched the MCR directory for this DLL but it’s not present. The DLL I have is mclmcrrt77.dll. Searching online has led me to find out that the DLLs are named using the version number so it looks like I need the MCR for Version 7.13 which was used to build the MCrunch executable. I have searched the Matlab documentation and only found MCR installers back as far as 7.17… mathworks.com/products/comp … ntime.html

I have attached some images to help illustrate my problem.

Would you have access to mclmcrrt713.dll?

Kind regards,
Aengus.

Dear Aengus,

Hmm. I don’t have mclmcrrt713.dll on my computer. This archive is now quite old, so, I’m not surprised. But I’m not sure how to help.

Best regards,

What exactly is mclmcrrt713.dll?
mclmcrrt713.dll is a type of DLL file, with extension of .dll. It is associated with and is used to run based applications. Certain sophisticated video games and software applications use mclmcrrt713.dll to get access to certain API functionality, as provided by Windows.

File Name: mclmcrrt713.dll

File Description: DirectShow MCI Driver

Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10

File Format: .dll

Download Format: .zip

DLL files similar to executable files, except it is not possible to directly execute a DLL file such as mclmcrrt713.dll, as only an executable file can load it through an entry point.
you can download on this post:

https://dllspedia.com/mclmcrrt713-dll/