WP 1,5 MW turbine - Pitch Angle

Hi everybody,
im a student making a practical training in CFD-simulations. I want to create a workflow for the simulation of the 1,5MW turbine. Ive created a CAD-model in dependence on the Subcontract Report NREL/SR-500-32495 “WindPACT Turbine Rotor Study”. Now i need for my calculations a table like Table 7-1 in the Technical Report NREL/TP-500-38060 "Definition of a 5-MW Referene Wind Turbine for Offshore System Development (attached picture of the Table 7-1) for the Pitch Angle at different steady, uniform wind speeds.
Can anyone help me, where i can find such a table?

kind regards Patrick
pitchtable.png

Dear Patrick,

I don’t have that table for the WindPACT 1.5-MW baseline wind turbine, but you should be able to quite easily generate it yourself using FAST. You can do this by running a series of FAST simulations at a number of given, steady, and uniform wind speeds (with pitch and torque control enabled). Separate simulations can be run at each wind speed and each simulation should be run long enough to ensure that all transient behavior had died out, then record the steady-state values.

Best regards,

Thanks for the answer!
I have not the permission here in university to install any software, so maybe someone has already done such a simulation or if it doesn`t take to much time maybe someone could run a simulation and give me some values :blush: . It would help me a lot.

Regards Patrick