Measuring some parameters in ADAMS

Hi,
I want to measure blades first flap mode displacement in ADAMS for control applications, Is there anybody knows how this is possible in ADAMS?
Looking at relevant markers in FAST2ADAMSStatements.xls
MARKER 10000K 10000K BladeKCS_M Pitch plate center of mass of blade K - FAST blade K coordinate system
MARKER 10000K+J 10000K+J BladeKSecJRef_M Blade K, section (element) J, reference axes (attached to pitch axis and aligned with local aerodynamic axis)
MARKER 10000K+1000+10J 10000K+J BladeKSecJAero_M Blade K, section (element) J, aerodynamic MARKER
MARKER 10000
K+2000+J 10000K+J BladeKSecJGraphics_M Blade K, section (element) J, GRAPHICS MARKER
MARKER 10000
K+3000+J 10000K+J BldKSecJToBldSecBelow_M Blade K, section (element) J, connection to the blade section (element) below
MARKER 10000
K+4000 10000K PitchPlateKToBldSec01_M Pitch plate connection to innermost blade section (element) for blade K
MARKER 10000
K+4000+J 10000*K+J BldKSecJToBldSecAbove_M Blade K, section (element) J, connection to the blade section (element) above

Which markers I should use?
What about tower-top first fore-aft mode deflection?

Regards,

Dear Mehdi,

ADAMS does not rely on mode shapes, so you can’t output only the first flap mode.

If you are using the FAST-to-ADAMS preprocessor, you can access the local blade deflection at different locations along a blade using outputs Spn<J=1,2,…,9>TD<I=x,y,z>b<K=1,2,3> for the I’th direction of the J’th gage on the K’th blade. For example, Spn1TDxb1 provides the blade 1 local flapwise deflection of gage #1. Internally, this deflection is based on the location of MARKER/10000*K+J (BladeKSecJRef_M).

For the tower, you can access the local tower deflection at different locations along the tower using outputs TwHt<J=1,2,…,9>TD<I=x,y,z>t for the I’th direction of the J’th tower gage. For example, TwHt1TDxt provides the local tower fore-aft deflection of tower gage #1. Internally, this deflection is based on the location of MARKER/1800+J (TowerSecJAeroHydro_M).

Best regards,