I am a new user of OpenFAST. I am planning to do my master project thesis on Offshore wind turbines. I have been following the ‘readthedoc’ documentation file. I found some errors while executing ‘running cmake’ as listed below (_DBUILD_DOCUMENTATION=ON). I would appreciate if someone could provide a bit more clarification on these ‘OPTIONS’. My understanding is that these options are to be set as per the requirements during the actual execution of program (as I am running the program to know how to process).
Selecting Windows SDK version 10.0.18362.0 to target Windows 10.0.18363.
– Could NOT find MKL (missing: MKL_LIBRARIES MKL_IFACE_LIB MKL_SEQ_LIB MKL_CORE_LIB)
– A library with LAPACK API found.
– Setting system file as: src/SysIVF.f90
– Could NOT find MPI_C (missing: MPI_C_LIB_NAMES MPI_C_HEADER_DIR MPI_C_WORKS)
– Could NOT find MPI_CXX (missing: MPI_CXX_LIB_NAMES MPI_CXX_HEADER_DIR MPI_CXX_WORKS)
– Could NOT find MPI_Fortran (missing: MPI_Fortran_LIB_NAMES MPI_Fortran_F77_HEADER_DIR MPI_Fortran_MODULE_DIR MPI_Fortran_WORKS)
CMake Error at C:/Program Files/CMake/share/cmake-3.18/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:165 (message):
Could NOT find MPI (missing: MPI_C_FOUND MPI_CXX_FOUND MPI_Fortran_FOUND)
Call Stack (most recent call first):
C:/Program Files/CMake/share/cmake-3.18/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:458 (_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
C:/Program Files/CMake/share/cmake-3.18/Modules/FindMPI.cmake:1717 (find_package_handle_standard_args)
– Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!