15 MW RWT SolidWorks Blade

I am attempting to build the 15MW RWT in SolidWorks using the given GitHub geometries. When I mesh the .step file, the blades show up and single lines and the surface body does not mesh. I would like to create a solid body from the Base extrude of the IEA-15-240-RWT_TipShape part in SolidWorks but cannot figure out how to do so. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Patrick

Unfortunately, we are pretty limited in the support we can provide here. It is unclear to me which files from this directory you are using. Almost all of these files were contributed by outside members of the community, and we don’t have much SolidWorks expertise in house.

No worries, Garrett. I am using the IEA-15-240-RWT_TipShape_V1_high_resolution.sldprt file from the deprecated GitHub folder. I also found this excel file IEA-15-240-RWT/Documentation/IEA-15-240-RWT_tabular.xlsx at master · IEAWindTask37/IEA-15-240-RWT · GitHub that contains the dimensions of the blade. I am a new SolidWorks user, but could I use these dimensions to directly build the blades myself?

Patrick