Unable to Run Test 18 to 26 for FAST 8.16 in MATLAB/Simulink

Hi everyone

I’m trying to Run FAST 8.16 samples via MATLAB/SIMULINK and it works properly for Tests 01 to 17 but from 18 to 26 i get this error

Error using Untitled (line 30)
Error reported by S-function ‘FAST_SFunc’ in ‘OpenLoop/FAST Nonlinear Wind Turbine/S-Function’:
FAST_InitializeAll:SrvD_Init:ValidatePrimaryData:Yaw angle and rate are not commanded from Simulink model.
ValidatePrimaryData:Pitch angles are not commanded from Simulink model.
ValidatePrimaryData:Generator torque and power are not commanded from Simulink model.
ValidatePrimaryData:HSS brake is not commanded from Simulink model.
SrvD_Init:BladedInterface_Init:The dynamic library C:\FAST2\CertTest\5MW_Baseline/ServoData/DISCON_OC3Hywind_win32.dll could not be loaded.
Check that the file exists in the specified location and that it is compiled for 64-bit applications.

i checked the file that is looking for and it was in the proper location

i’m using microsoft SDK 7.1 for C compiler and Intel Visual Fortran Composer XE 2013 with Microsoft Visual Studio 2008’ for FORTRAN language compilation

Dear Abdeldjalil,

A nearly exact question has been asked and answered in the following forum topic: FAST 8.10 Test Cases 18-25 in Simulink - #2 by Jason.Jonkman.

Best regards,

Dear Mr Jonkman,

Thank you for replying , i followed your answer in the other topic by changing the input file and now it works

Best regards