FAST theory manual

hello,everyone
I want to study the theory about FAST, I 'm using the FAST V7.02,I hope someone can send me the FAST theory manual for study.
Hope your reply!
Yours Sincerely!

Ruiliang.Wang

Dear Ruiliang Wang,

Have you already reviewed the following forum topic: Coupled blade modes in FAST? If so, please send me an e-mail and I will reply back with the “Unofficial FAST Theory Manual.”

Best regards,

hello,Jason
I have see the forum you refer,but I cann’t find the theory what I need,my email is 1045310506@qq.com,hope you can send me the unofficial fast theory!
Thank you for your reply kindly
YOURS SINCERELY
Ruiliang.Wang

Dear Ruiliang,

I just sent you the “Unofficial FAST Theory Manual” via e-mail.

Best regards,

Dear Dr. Jonkman,

Please e-mail a copy of or a link to the Fast Theory Manual.
Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
Warren White

Sent.

Dear Jason

I would appreciate a lot if you can also send me an “Unofficial FAST Theory Manual” as I still have some problems in understanding FASTv7. My email address is X.Wei.4@warwick.ac.uk. Thank you very much!

Best wishe

XING WEI

Sent.

Dear Jason,

I’d also appreciate if you could share your theory manual with me (christian.sievers at fos4x.de).

Many thanks,

Christian

Sent.

Hi Jason,

Could you also send me the FAST theory manual?
Email: t.vanriet@student.tudelft.nl

Thanks in advance,
Thomas

Sent.

Dear Dr Jonkman,

Can you please send me the “Unofficial FAST Theory Manual” aswell? s142976@student.dtu.dk

Thank you,

Kind regards
Martin Andersen

Sent.

Dear Dr. Jonkman,

Can you please send me the “Unofficial FAST Theory Manual” as well? Is it valid for the latest version of FAST 8?

My mail address: achim.struve@hs-flensburg.de

Thank you and best regards,
Achim Struve

Sent.

Dear Dr. Jonkman,

Can you please also send me the “Unofficial FAST Theory Manual” as well? Is it valid for the latest version of FAST 8?

My mail address is: liuyingyi@riam.kyushu-u.ac.jp

Thank you and best regards,
Yingyi Liu

Sent.

Dear Jason,

I have a question regarding the calculation of the tower loads using FAST. For example for the tower base moments, are the contributions to the moments from the weight of the RNA and the tower weight included internally in FAST, or is it necessary to calculate this yourself by observing the tower top deflection?

Dear Jacob,

Yes, the weight of the RNA and the tower is included in the calculation of the tower moments within FAST.

Best regards,