Simulation error small wind turbine

Dear Jason,

After having read some threads in the FAST forum, I would like to ask you for your help since I am unable to perform the simulations. Like Lizet’s model, my model is also a small Wind Turbine, mounted on TLP, and I am considering the surge and 1st fore-aft tower DoF. What can I see here in the error message,

Running FAST (v8.16.00a-bjj, 27-Jul-2016), compiled as a 64-bit application using single
 precision
 linked with NWTC Subroutine Library (v2.09.00, 23-Jul-2016)

Heading of the FAST input file:
   FAST Certification Test: AAUETLP, Edited by Jesper Kirkegaard Jensen, Kasper Laugesen, Kasper
   Jessen & Signe Mortensen

Running ElastoDyn (v1.04.00a-bjj, 26-Jul-2016).

Running HydroDyn (v2.05.01, 27-Jul-2016).
 Generating incident wave kinematics and current time history.
 Reading in WAMIT output with root name ".\TLP/HydroData/TLP".
 Computing radiation impulse response functions and wave diffraction forces.

Running FEAMooring (v1.02.01, 23-Jul-2016).
 Heading of the FEAMooring input file: AAUTLP, Edited by Jesper Kirkegaard Jensen, Kasper
 Laugesen, Kasper Jessen & Signe Mortensen. #rho=998; WtrDpth=1.92
Number of iterations without Seabed :1
Number of final iterations          :1
 Timestep: 10 of 60 seconds. Estimated final completion at 17:16:33.

FAST_Solution:FAST_AdvanceStates:ED_ABM4:ED_CalcContStateDeriv:SetCoordSy:Small angle assumption
violated in SUBROUTINE SmllRotTrans() due to a large tower deflection (ElastoDyn SetCoordSy). The
solution may be inaccurate. Simulation continuing, but future warnings from SmllRotTrans() will
be suppressed.
 Additional debugging message from SUBROUTINE SmllRotTrans(): 12.812 s

FAST_Solution:CalcOutputs_And_SolveForInputs:SolveOption1:ED_HD_InputOutputSolve:LAPACK_SGETRF:
U(           1,           1)=0. Factor U is exactly singular.

FAST encountered an error at simulation time 12.819 of 60 seconds.
 Simulation error level: FATAL ERROR

Aborting FAST.

is that I am getting two different mistakes, one is mentioned in this topic and the other one is mentioned as I found here: https://forums.nrel.gov/t/error-in-calculating-tower-loads-of-an-offshore-wind-turbine/1800/37?u, the simulation is always being aborted at the same time (10 seconds) , and as you recommended in this and other topics, I have tuned the Elastodyn’s time step (0.0001 and 0.00001) in order to finish the simulation, by doing that the simulation is aborted with some extra time but is still being aborted before it should.
Do you have any idea what could be done to complete the simulation?

Thank you in advance,
Best wishes,

Álvaro Ponce de León
AAU