Creating BeamDyn Blade Input

Dear one

I made a post about this issue before ,I realized my mistake and deleted the post.

For some reasons, i have to use fastv8, and i have to update the AeroDyn from 15.03 to 15.04 .

I download an zip from the link before, but i dont know which file i could use .I only found some documents on land crew.the model i run is an offshore tuebine.

Could anyone tell me which exactly file i could use!

best regards!

Dear Rui.Hao,

I’m sorry, but I’m not sure I understand your question.

Best regards,

Dear Jason

Sorry i didn’t clarify my question.

I have an error like this

Error reported by S-function ‘FAST_SFunc’ in ‘Test01_SIG/FAST Nonlinear Wind Turbine/S-Function’:
FAST_Solution:FAST_AdvanceStates:AD_UpdateStates:BEMT_UpdateStates(node 5, blade
2):BEMT_UnCoupledSolve:DeterminePhiBounds:There is no valid value of phi for these operating conditions!
Vx = -3.3109, Vy = 32.03, rlocal = 11.756, theta = 0.23228

I know i have to update the AeroDyn to 15.04. I download a file from github.com/NWTC/AeroDyn. But l dont konw which file i could use to recompile. :neutral_face: :neutral_face:
5101612.png
I know this question is idiot. Could you help me?

best regards

Dear Rui.Hao,

If you wish to use FAST v8.16 with AeroDyn v15.04 in Simulink, you’ll need to recompile the FAST S-Function. Have you done this before? Which compiler do you have (Intel)?

Instructions for compiling FAST v8 and the S-Function are included in the FAST v8 ReadMe file (drive.google.com/file/d/1V2h6lA … sp=sharing).

Best regards,