Control parameters by lineration

hello,Jason
I have two questions.
1>My model is 3MW direct drive model. I have finished the linear file (.lin)about above rated wind by set the trimcase=3, I want to use the lin file to adjust the pitch control parameter(Kp and Ki), So I get the SISO simulink model by the.lin file .But I found that the Kp is very samll(Kp=0.16) when system stable. So I use the same GH bladed model to linear,I use the output (.mat from the bladed) to adjust the Kp=1.2 , it is normal .Is the FAST ss(A B C D) matrix different from the GH model ? The SISO is subtract form the A B C D,I think the SS matrix have some difference between the FAST and GH model.
2>In the IEC61400-1ed3, it said that the extreme load is the mean (6 seeds)or half mean (12seeds)in different turbulence wind seeds. Could the Mextreme or MCurnch calculate the cases?
Hope your guide

Best Regard
Ruiliang.Wang

Dear Ruiliang,

I’m sorry, but I don’t understand your first question.

Regarding post-processing the extreme events based on IEC 61400-1 Ed. 3, MExtremes (but not MCrunch) can do this type of analysis. See the BinModel option in the MExtremes documentation for more information: wind.nrel.gov/nwtc/docs/MExtremesManual.pdf.

Best regards,

Dear Jason,
I have solved the first question.I think the problem is that: The HSS is ‘rpm’ in FAST lineration,but the HSS is ‘rad/s’ in GH bladed lineration. So the Compensator C form rotor speed to pitch angle in simulink seems to be different.I think If I use the ‘rpm’ rotor speed unit,The Kp will be mutiplyed by
30/pi.
What do you think ?

Best Regard!

Ruiliang.Wang

Dear Ruiliang,

Sounds reasonable.

Best regards,