Building a DTU 10MW Turbine numerical model using Orcaflex

Dear @Jason.Jonkman

Thank you for your prompt and insightful response!
Let me clarify my current research goals. I am working on building a DTU 10MW RWT in Orcaflex, and I am utilizing DTU 10MW OpenFAST data for the construction process.

In other words, I’m not building an IEA 10MW model; instead, I’m focused on constructing the DTU 10MW Orcaflex model.

1. Modeling object: DTU 10MW Orcaflex model

2. Reference data: DTU 10MW OpenFAST model

Additionally, I am attaching the DTU 10MW OpenFAST file for your reference.
(Extracted from the NREL Forum DTU 10-MW Reference Wind Turbine Topic).

I have compiled my questions regarding your response on the parameters as follows:

1) Aerodynamic centre x ,y (%) - AeroDyn blade input file inputs BlCrvAC and BlSwpAC

→ The AeroDyn data I have attached does not include 'BlCrvAC' and 'BlSwpAC'

->I also aim to represent the aerodynamic center coordinates (x, y) with the leading edge as the
reference axis and express the position as a percentage of the chord length. However, it appears
challenging to confirm this information in the OpenFAST data.

2) COM offset (%) - The COM lies along the pitch axis in an ElastoDyn blade model
Neutral axis offset (%) - The neutral axis lies along the pitch axis in an ElastoDyn blade model
Shear centre offset (%) - The shear centre lies along the pitch axis in an ElastoDyn blade model

→ Are you indicating that the CoM (Center of Mass), Neutral Axis Offset, and Shear Center Offset are all equal to "PitchAxis" value in "ElastoDyn_Blades" input?

->Similarly, I would like to represent this input with the leading edge as the reference axis and express the position as a percentage of the chord length. Is it possible?

3) In OpenFAST, the aerodynamic and structural nodes can be independently specified and spatial mesh-to-mesh mapping is used to transfer data between the aerodynamic and structural modules. That said, ElastoDyn input NBlInpSt does not locate the structural analysis nodes; rather, NBlInpSt specifies the locations of distributed blade structural data, which is then interpolated to the structural analysis nodes defined via ElastoDyn input BldNodes .

→ Isn’t it correct that the ElastoDyn input 'BldNodes' in the last part of your response should be AeroDyn input 'BldNodes'
→ If I understand correctly, are you saying that the structural data for ElastoDyn_Blades is interpolated and applied to the nodes defined in AeroDyn?

Please point out the parts of my question that you find unclear, and I’ll do my best to explain.
Also, I appreciate your continued enthusiastic responses.

Best regards,