Using ADAMS with AeroDyn and 64-bit computer/OS

I am having trouble with getting AeroDyn working with ADAMS (both 2008 and 2010 versions) on 64-bit computer. The Fortran compiler I am using is Intel Fortran 9.1 and 11.1. I am receiving errors when attempting to link the DLL file with ADAMS. The following error pops up:

AeroSubs.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __svml_sincosf4 referenced in function ADIN
AERODYNE_and_CONTROLLER.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

We have tried tetsing various things and am also working with MSc. technical support but since external subroutines and involved, they are noy very sure. Has anyone tried compiling AeroDyn with ADAMS (2008 or 2010 version) to create a DLL on 64-bit Windows? Appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance,
Sandeep.

Hi, Sandeep.

Another user (Juan.GarciaMartinez) was able to compile 64 bit versions of Adams 2008r1 with IVF 11.0 by changing an optimization setting, using the /O1 compile switch. You might check out this thread to see what he did: [url]Results comparison ADAMS and FAST]. Let us know if that works for you, too.

Regards,

Bonnie

Dear Bonnie,

Thanks much. The suggested solution of using /O1 in compiler options worked. I guess I should have searched the forums a bit more thoroughly before posting the question. We are having the same problem as Juan using ADAMS 2010 and will let the group know if we make progress there.

Best,
Sandeep.

Glad it worked. I’ve noticed that it’s a little difficult to search the forums these days. Many search terms are “too common” and therefore excluded from the search. I’ll have to see if there’s something we can do about that.