Simulation problem about OC3

Hi all,
I’m trying to design a controller about 5MW OC3 wind turbine,but now i just couldn’t run a openloop model successfully.
I use openloop.mdl and NRELOffshrBsline5MW_Floating_OC3Hywind.fst to do this simulation,but there are some error as follow:

Running NWTC Subroutine Library (v1.07.02a-mlb, 21-May-2013). The input file, ".\WindData\90m_12mps.wnd", was not found. Could not initialize AeroDyn. Aborting FAST. Error while obtaining sizes from MEX S-function 'FAST_SFunc' in 'OpenLoop/FAST Nonlinear Wind Turbine/S-Function'. Caused by: Closing program.

Versions of my software is FAST_v7.02.00d-bjj,MATLAB R2015b,and i use both 64bit and 32bit MATLAB do this simulation with FAST_SFunc.mexw64 and FAST_SFunc.mexw32 respectively,but without any help.
Could anyone help me with this? Thank you so much!!

Dear Zhenyu Chen,

A similar question has been answered in the following forum topic: Updated NWTC Design Codes Available on Our Web Site (see the posts dated May 07 through May 17, 2010).

Best regards,

Dear Jason Jonkman,

I have see the topic you mention in your answers,but still conldn’t find out the problem.

Luckly i have run the OC3 model with FAST8v15 successfully,Thank you so much.

Best regards.