Problem with Bladed style DLL (FAST 8.16 with AD15 and Bladed 4.3)

Dear Jason,

as you mentioned I created a wrapper to output in- and outputs for the DLL in Bladed and FAST.

Now I’m comparing the avrSWAP-array that is input to the DLL. Some questions evolved:

1. What size is the avrSWAP-array? The more values I output in the wrapper the more values I get. Even with 1000 values extracted from the avrSWAP-array. Any idea why I get so many values?

2. In the Bladed-Dll-Input the below-rated torque-speed look-up table starts at a different record-no. Could that be a problem?

3. How is avrSWAP[15] and avrSWAP[23] (measured electrical power and measured generator torque) calculated? I would assume that these values are calculated based on e.g. the aerodynamic torque and the generator speed internally in FAST without direct influence from the DLL.

Best regards,

Simon

Update to 3: I think this problem is discussed here already: ServoDyn - Measured Electrical Power signal not being sent to Bladed-style DLL - #4 by Jason.Jonkman. To test this I need a 32-bit compiled version of Openfast. Can you help with that?