help for remexing FAST S-function

Hi Bonnie,

Thanks to your suggestion, I finally mexed the FAST S-function after another day’s try. For other guys information, I share the solution to my problem.

As you pointed out, the mexing failed on the link stage. The reason for this failure is the error with the path, include, and lib variables. I believe that I did exactly as (AeroDyn Feedback) . The weired thing was that the path of link.exe was not included in the TmpPath. I do not know why it is.

This time, I did the following things, as the instruction in make_FAST_SFunc.m

1. Install Matlab 2014a;
  2. Copy intelf12msvs2010opts.bat from matlab/R2014a/bin/win32/mexopts to the folder where “make_FAST_SFunc.m” is stored;
  3. get the path, include, and lib variables as what was suggested in (AeroDyn Feedback) ;
  4. change COMPFLAGS in intelf12msvs2010opts.bat as step 3 in make_FAST_SFunc.m.

Another important thing is that attention should be paid to any error message in Intel command prompt. For me, there was an error message “Cannot determine the location of the VS Common Tools folder” . It can be solved by simply adding a semicolon at the end of windows OS environment variables.

Hope everyone can enjoy the mex process.