Error with openloop with simulink

Hello
i hope everybody is fine and well.
i am having a Kind of Problem with simulink with fast. i am trying to run things using the open Loop Controller . i am Setting the pitch Controller in fast to use simulink while keeping the torque control to use the main fast Controller (Option 5 in VSCONTRL) when i try to run in simulink i Keep getting the same error.
this is my error and i am trying to find solution for it
Running InflowWind (v3.03.00, 26-Jul-2016).
Opening InflowWind input file:
C:\Users\hmo\Desktop\fast\CertTest\5MW_Baseline/NRELOffshrBsline5MW_InflowWind_Steady8mps.dat

Running ServoDyn (v1.06.00a-bjj, 26-Jul-2016).

Running ServoDyn Interface for Bladed Controllers (using Intel Visual Fortran for
Windows/Matlab, 14-Oct-2015).

FAST completed.

Error using Run_OpenLoop (line 4)
Error reported by S-function ‘FAST_SFunc’ in ‘OpenLoop/FAST Nonlinear Wind Turbine/S-Function’:
FAST_InitializeAll:SrvD_Init:ValidatePrimaryData:Yaw angle and rate are not commanded from Simulink model.
ValidatePrimaryData:Generator torque and power are not commanded from Simulink model.
ValidatePrimaryData:HSS brake is not commanded from Simulink model.
SrvD_Init:BladedInterface_Init:The dynamic library
C:\Users\hmo\Desktop\fast\CertTest\5MW_Baseline/ServoData/DISCON_win32.dll could not be loaded. Check that the
file exists in the specified location and that it is compiled for 64-bit applications.

thank you so much

solution found in this thread :FAST 8.10 Test Cases 18-25 in Simulink - #2 by Jason.Jonkman
thank you so much